Outlining the walls




Yesterday's work. Outlining all the walls. They put in the old debris to elevate the floor which was lower. I was a bit concerned whether it would hold properly. What do you think? 

I called up Ian and he assured me this is better as the rock is larger. Okla, have to trust him. If he wants to lie to me, let it be until i die. Don't let me find out. 






Today's work. Already added concrete. Am glad that work is progressing so well. Did a bit of measurement. I know the back would have limited space but the small space really have me worried because I wanted to give the impression of a spacious house (that is why I removed all walls). 


Received the good news that MPSJ has already done all so it is a matter of waiting for the permit. 

Oh, I have paid another 30% to the contractor a few days ago. When it comes to money, I do not want to delay payment. I always believe that when you are not calculative, the contractor will be more willing to adhere to your requests. Sometimes, changes are inevitable and I am hopeful there will be no obstacles. 















 

 

Comments