Dining chairs, Bar chairs and Coffee Table

Both of these items are bought from Taobao. This is by far the largest purchase of one genre from taobao. The dining chairs itself costs me about Rm 1.2k for six. That is without logistic charge. It comes down to about Rm 250 per chair. Yet, it is considered cheaper. For the same quality of chair, it will at least cost Rm 300 to Rm 350 here.

This was a huge risk for me. I can't see the actual product and bought mainly based on reviews. During the shipment, I was afraid the goods will be damaged. Thank God, goods received were as expected - good quality with a touch of modern aesthetics. Another plus point is that it came assembled.

As for the bar chairs, it is as good as the price, which is cheap. About Rm 400 for three including freight. These chairs needed some work. It was pretty tiring for me as I do not have the male strength to screw in all the screw. Quite easy to assemble though. I like the colour that I have chosen (faux leather) but not the quality. Well, you pay what you get. 

Comments