Christmas Update


Haven't been updating lately because there have been no interesting things. Progress has been slow the entire week. Only two workers working. The past week has been mainly hacking the front part. The reason is because contractor has another job somewhere else. I am totally ok with it and I wish him well as I am in no hurry to get my house completed. 


Aside from that, I have been doing a lot of purchases to lock in to the Year End Sales price. 

Tiles... Checked. 

Security doors.... Checked

Aluminium doors..... Checked. 

Kitchen Cabinets..... Checked. 

Yesterday received bad news that there are 2 pillars in the front. Therefore the whole master layout has to change again. The bath would be slightly bigger, cutting into the room a bit. I am beginning to realize no matter how nice your drawing is, changes are bound to happen. Unless you die die want to add loads of money to remove beams or pillars. Nobody in their ordinary poor coffers would do that.

Emo check, still sane, still calm. Just feeing the pinch of coming out with large sums of money. I believe next few weeks will be more stressful as the time comes for more purchases. Stay tuned. Merry Christmas! 

Comments