Fridge




My Hisense fridge arrived today. This is by far the cheapest for this kind of capacity (620 litres). I ordered this online knowing the risks of online purchase. I have no choice as you can only get this kind of price online. I had some trouble with the customer service as they were not helpful at all. I wrote the wrong address and immediately texted them to o change. It took them one day to reply and by that time, I can't cancel. They said they can't do anything. Asked me to contact Lazada instead. 😢 I decided to let it be and watched like a hawk for the lorry to arrive. Then I asked the lorryman to send the fridge to number 103 instead on 119. What a relieve when that was settled! I was very thankful to the lorrymen for bringing the fridge into the house. I heard some horror stories that they just left it outside the house. I count my blessings.


The fridge is huge. The following day, myself, the maid and Bari removed the styrofoam from underneath as we have to haul the whole fridge up to do so. You would thought the story ends here but...

The fridge came without invoice. Why wouldn't they include the invoice baffles because you need the invoice to register for warranty. Mind you, this is an expensive item. Again, I have to contact the snail customer service. They asked for my email (without asking me to screenshot) the next day. When I typed my email to them, they asked for screenshot (something to do with Lazada policy). This reply also took another day. As of this writing, I am still waiting for my invoice.







Comments