Aluminium doors and Shower Screen

The doors were finally installed today. I initially regretted choosing glass aluminium door as it is more expensive than acrylic door. I could have saved more. Or so I thought. The price increased quite a bit since I last bought the door (deposit made). It turned out, the price of acrylic door is now on par with the old glass door price! These doors have one advantage - it's glass thickness is at 1.67 cm, relatively thicker than the other suppliers. The frame is also thicker. Not that I could differentiate, but can syiok sendiri thinking that I got a better deal.

Yes, looking at the shower screen can get me high too 😆😆




Haven't taken off the covers


It took the sifu and two workers the whole day to finish all the 6 doors and 3 shower screens. The guys didn't even have lunch. Felt so bad for them. I brought some mineral water for them. 

Comments