Plants and Vase

This will make or break the design.

I always feel that this element is of utmost important to bring some "live" and colour to the house. It is also an area that I am not familiar with. Initially I wanted to do a vertical garden in my yard all the way up to the first floor. Seem like a wishful thinking now as I have "burst" my budget. I am also afraid the plants will die on me. I have seen these plants wilted and browned in many vertical gardens. I don't want to waste that kind of money. I have also thought o using artificial plants. Somehow, it feels lacking. The final choice, or my current choice is some hanging plants like the picture below. 

It is still hard and expensive. I went to a few nurseries, most of these plants need to grow in half shaded area. As of time of writing, I am still searching. I am not giving up yet. 


I bought some plants and vases however. All in already costs me Rm 446.

Potting mix



after searching for my hanging plants. Bought from one nursery in Sungai Buloh. Price wise, reasonably cheap. Might go there and buy more once I got these placed to my satisfaction.

 


Comments